All men and women are created equal in essence. However, to live in peace, they must relate to each other, and to the whole, according to developed levels of consciousness, as defined by the Law of Divine Proportions.
This Law of Right Relations states that the whole is to the greater as the greater is to the lesser. Conversely, the lesser is to the greater as the greater is to the whole.
The lesser consciousness of self-interest is to the greater consciousness of the common good —group consciousness— as the common good is to the One. This ratio is phi (0.618, with a lowercase p).
The One is to group consciousness as group consciousness is to selfishness. The ratio is Phi (1.618, with a capitalized P).
Phi and phi are reciprocal and complementary ratios, or reasons, derived from the mathematical properties of self-similarity.
- If you square Phi, you get a number exactly 1 greater than itself: 2.618…, or
Φ² = Φ + 1.
- If you divide Phi into 1 to get its reciprocal, you get a number exactly 1 less than itself: 0.618…, or
1 / Φ = Φ – 1.
The One is revealed as an essential referent to achieve right human relations, wherein the sum, or the common good, is more than the addition of its parts, the fractions of self- interest.
Neither Phi nor phi are rational numbers but, rather, they are reasonable proportions. They cannot be reduced to a ratio of any two integers of self-interest. However, they can be reasonably related within the One, as the Golden Ratio of Divine Proportions.
The Mother of Creation — the Divine Geometrician — is unveiled by the Golden Ratio. The geometrical representation of Phi is the five-pointed star, the figure drawn by the geocentric 8-year cycle of Venus.
The Lady of Liberty, Columbia, on the dome of the United States Capitol, is crowned by a band of five-pointed stars.
True freedom is always circumscribed, inscribed within a whole. Individual rights —the lesser— must be integrated with social responsibility —the greater— for the good of the whole, the common good. This is the message encrypted in the urban design of the Temple of the Lady of Freedom, the District of Columbia, the capital of the United States of America.
Reflections on the Architectural Design of Washington, DC
For democracy to work, the sons and daughters of a country must relate to each other, and to their leaders, as their leaders relate to the Good, the True and the Beautiful. This is an enlightened democracy, a hierarchical democracy.
A democracy from the people (the lesser self-interest), by the enlightened people (the greater common good), and for the (sake of the) whole people (the One).
- E pluribus unum
- Annuit cœptis
- Novus ordo seclorum
Only then can the physical presence of the Hierarchy of Masters of Wisdom and Compassion be possible among us for the first time since Atlantis. The self-interest advanced by the Dark Forces must be held in check by the freewill of humanity.
We must seal the door where evil of separateness dwells. Then and only then, can the Inner Government of the World externalize and the Lord Maitreya —the Christ, also known as the Imam Mahdi, the Kalki Avatar and the Bodhisattva— physically reappear on Earth.
So may it be.
The Externalization of the Hierarchy
Owing to the fact that mankind is so weakened by pain, strain and suffering, the probability is that it will not be deemed wise for the Lords of Liberation directly to contact humanity. They will more probably do three things:
- Stand behind and strengthen the Rider on the white horse as He responds to the demand of the people everywhere, pouring through Him that dynamic energy which embodies the first divine aspect, the will aspect, the power expression. Thus, They will enable Him to carry out the will of God in such a manner that humanity can grasp [Page 271] what is being done. Mankind will then see the Love which animates the Will and Power of God. The true significance of liberty will then be revealed. It is not yet understood.
- Pour Their strengthening will-to-good into the New Group of World Servers in all lands, so that there may be potent, simultaneous action in line with the purposes of the Rider from the secret place.
- Stimulate, and integrate into the minds of certain advanced disciples, a number of new ideals which must govern the liberating process and find expression in the New Age. This was done in a small way at the time of the French Revolution when the three major concepts of freedom were expressed in the three words, Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, and were intellectually presented to the race. These have now been temporarily relinquished, and this in itself constitutes an important symbolic happening. It had to occur, because these three words stood for no factual truth but simply for a hope and for an academic concept; the events of the last few months reduced them to a farce. So, they were deliberately withdrawn in order to enhance their importance and will later be restored and will then assume a new and potent significance in the minds of all men. They are the three words which must govern the New Age.
Certain racial interpretations of ideals will also have to disappear in order to be succeeded by new and better ones. This applies even to man’s understanding of the three words which we have been considering.
- “Liberty,” as the Lords of Liberation may endorse it, is in reality the recognition of right human relations, freely adjusted, willingly undertaken and motivated by a sense of responsibility which will act as a protective wall; this will take place, not through coercive measures, but through correct interpretation and quick appreciation by the masses, who are apt to confound licence (personality freedom to do as the lower nature chooses) and liberty of soul and conscience. Yet this liberty is the easiest aspect of the divine will for humanity to grasp. [Page 272] It is in reality the first revelation given to man of the nature of the Will of God and of the quality of Shamballa.
- “Equality” is that peculiar understanding which the Coming One will reveal and which is based on a right sense of proportion, correct Self-respect, and understanding of the spiritual, yet natural, laws of Rebirth and of Cause and Effect, and which will be founded in future centuries on the recognition of the age of a soul’s experience and gained development, and not at all on the loud emphatic affirmation that “all men are equal.”
- “Fraternity” is something that humanity itself will contribute as an expression of the third aspect of divinity, basing it on right contact and right reaction to contact.
Thus, there will be developed gradually the true life-theme of humanity, which is brotherhood, founded on divine origin (equality) and leading to a free and true expression of divinity (liberty).
Perhaps with these thoughts in mind, this first stanza of the new Invocation will assume more importance, and you will then be able intelligently to invoke Those Who can inspire to right action, thus bringing succour, and call forth the One Who can save the situation through right leadership.